Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FloodSource does not own or control, or to people that FloodSource does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FloodSource collects personally identifiable information when you register for a FloodSource account, when you use certain FloodSource products or services, when you visit FloodSource pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. FloodSource may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with FloodSource, we ask for your business’ name, your name, email address, and phone number. Once you register with FloodSource and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- FloodSource also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser.
- FloodSource uses information for this general purpose: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- FloodSource will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- FloodSource may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FloodSource to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the FloodSource Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- FloodSource may set and access FloodSource cookies on your computer.
- FloodSource gives you the ability to edit your FloodSource Account Information and preferences at any time.
- You may request deletion of your FloodSource account by contacting us at 877-77-FLOOD and confirming your login and password.
- Your FloodSource Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas FloodSource uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions or Suggestions
- FloodSource may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us.